We are pleased to release the first instalment of our cost-of-living tracker. A free version of the report, covering the UK, France, Spain and the US is attached.
In it you will learn about:
- The personal impact of the CoL crisis on veterinarians and pet owners
- How veterinarians are changing their working lives to manage the impact
- How price changes are impacting on clinic operations
- What veterinarians are noticing in pet owner behaviour
An enhanced version of the report is available to purchase from £2000 depending on your needs.
This extended report covers more countries (including Germany, Italy and Japan) and the pet owner view. Additionally, there is detail on:
- The supplier response to the CoL crisis – what do clinics need from their suppliers
- The impact on the number and type of prescriptions and recommendations veterinarians are giving
- How pet owners are changing how they look after their pets in the light of financial pressures